- Pueraria Lobata.
- Pelvetia: with isoflavones that help revitalize skin's energy.
- Dehydrated plant-based Micro-Pearls: settle into wrinkles and expand as they absorb the skin's moisture to "fill in" and smooth lines.
- Pequi Pulp: restores cell cohesion and stability.
- Shea Butter: preserves the hydrolipidic film, soothes, softens.
- Selenium from Tomato extract: a natural antioxidant essential for cellular renewal.
- Clarins specific plant complex enriched with Vitamin E: antioxidant protection.
- Kaki Calyx extract: preserves the quality of collagen fibers.
- Anti-Pollution Complex: ensures optimal skin protection.
Pueraria lobata respecting biodiversity
Pueraria lobata tends to overtake the surfaces where it grows and this vigorous growth can hinder the development of surrounding plants. Consequently, it needs to be curbed by controlled cutting and uprooting. It's during this process, which is vital to preserve biodiversity, that Clarins collects the roots containing the active ingredients used in its Super Restorative range. As a responsible company, Clarins is thus respecting its permanent objective: to collect the most effective plant extracts while preserving the environment.