Visibly smoothes, firms, lifts.
Based on 60 years of contouring expertise, this innovative body treatment — powered by Quince Leaf extract — helps reduce the look of cellulite with targeted refining and reshaping actions. Clarins Laboratories have pinpointed Quince Leaf extract's unique ability to visibly smooth, firm and lift. Addictively refreshing cream-gel texture instantly absorbs to soothe and smooth the skin's surface.
All skin types.
All skin types.
- Skin Type: All skin types
- Texture: Cream-Gel
- Concern: Cellulite Control
Product DetailsBased on 60 years of contouring expertise, this innovative body treatment — powered by Quince Leaf extract — helps reduce the look of cellulite with targeted refining and reshaping actions. Clarins Laboratories have pinpointed Quince Leaf extract's unique ability to visibly smooth, firm and lift. Addictively refreshing cream-gel texture instantly absorbs to soothe and smooth the skin's surface.
All skin types.
Meet your new body coach.
Go with Clarins’ new anti-cellulite contouring expert.
- Visibly reduces cellulite
- Visibly firms and smooths
- Helps contour and refine
- Sunflower The name "Helianthus" from the Greek "helios" (sun) and "anthos" (flower), is derived from a legend of Greek mythology. In the myth, a young mortal falls in love with the god Helios and dies from love by constantly watching him. Moved by her plight, Helios turns her into a plant whose flower head follows the movement of the sun throughout the day. In cosmetics, sunflower is used in many ways. The oil and wax from the seeds have moisturizing and protective benefits. Discover
- Green Coffee Green Coffee is the name given to the two seeds produced by the mature fruit of the Coffea (Coffee tree), a shrub cultivated across subtropical regions of the world and whose "robusta" variety is particularly rich in Caffeine. The legend of the Coffee tree dates back to Medieval times. It tells of a Yemeni shepherd whose goats had been running off more than usual, who noticed they had been eating the seeds of a mysterious small tree. The shepherd was curious, prepared an infusion with the seeds and discovered a delicately flavoured, invigorating drink that would eventually come to be known all over the world as coffee. Green Coffee extract is obtained from the seeds which are dried in the sun then lightly grilled. This very simple process effectively preserves the plant's active molecules and its highly stimulating action in the field of cosmetics. Discover
- Celosia Although native to India, celosia is widespread throughout the tropical regions of the Americas and Africa where the heat is ideal for developing the crested flower heads, commonly known as "cockscombs." Highly prized by florists for its beautiful flowers and vibrant colors, it is also prized for its edible leaves and shoots, its seeds rich in soothing oil and its flowers for their astringent and blood stopping properties. Discover
- Water Mint Native to southern Europe, water mint is a wetland plant that thrives near ponds, lakes, streams and rivers. Widely used in ancient times and up until the eighteenth century for its invigorating aromatic properties, digestive properties and ability to treat headaches, it was then abandoned in favor of spearmint, peppermint and field mint. Discover
- Horse chestnut Native to the Balkans and named after Aesculus - the Greek God of Medicine and Healing - the horse chestnut was renowned in ancient times for its medicinal properties. In the 19th century, a French doctor extolled its efficacy in treating blood circulation problems. Known for its positive effect on micro-circulation, horse chestnut extract is also known for its draining properties which detoxify the skin. Discover
- Quince Originally from Asia, this fruit grows in the Mediterranean region and in temperate parts of Europe. Quince was once considered the ‘golden fruit’ during Antiquity and was given to newlyweds as a symbol of love and happiness. It looks like a bumpy pear and has a smooth, gold-hued skin and a delicate fragrance. Its hard, bitter flesh transforms when cooked into a sweet concoction and can then be incorporated in a jelly or a candy-like fruit bar. Discover
Aesculus hyppocastanum, Baccharis genistelloides, Coffea robusta, Celosia Cristata, Mentha aquatica
Q&A Questions & Answers
Can I use this every day?