Bust Beauty Firming Lotion
- Skin Type Normal, Dry, Combination, Oily
- Texture Lotion
- Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, Oily
- Texture: Lotion
- Concern: Firming
- Water Based: FALSE
- Bocoa Bocoa, or “ironwood” is a tree from the Amazonian forest known for its long life and exceptionally resistant wood. It is used in the manufacture of musical instruments and high quality furniture. The Saramacca Indians of Guyana believe the leaves and wood have magical powers and use them in a “strength bath” for their fortifying and energizing benefits.
- Centella Asiatica Centella asiatica grows in the shady, humid regions of South East Asia, Australia and Africa where its creeping stems produce small umbrella-shaped flowers. Nicknamed « tiger grass » because tigers like to roll in its leaves to heal their wounds, it is traditionally used for its healing and soothing actions.
- Pomegranate The Pomegranate originated in Iran where it was first cultivated around 5,000 years ago and very early on in history became a favourite fruit of travelers. Easy to transport, it was ideal for quenching the thirst on long journeys thanks to its tough skin, or pericarp, which perfectly preserves the freshness of its 800 or so juicy seeds. It soon spread into Asia, then all round the Mediterranean basinwhere it became the symbol of fertility and love. Today, scientists have become interested in the Pomegranate for its antioxidant properties and their role in the prevention of blood circulation problems. In cosmetics, its tannin-rich pericarp is recognized for its ability to tighten pores andmatify the skin.
- Caimito (vu sua) Originally from the West Indies, the Caimito fruit tree can now be found throughout many tropical regions. This beautiful, tall tree with green and bronze leaves and fruit that resembles large, perfectly round apples, is often used for decorative purposes. Caimito fruit has a pulp that produces sweet, white milk, the inspiration for its local name of "pomme de lait" in the West Indies and "mother's milk" (vu sua) in Vietnam.
Beauty In Your Inbox
Keep in touch with exclusive deals, expert beauty tips, and a first look at new products and services.
Subscribe to the Clarins newsletter now.