ClarinsMen Active Hand Care
- Skin Type Normal, Dry, Combination, Oily
- Texture Cream
- Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, Oily
- Texture: Cream
- Concern: Hydration
- Galanga Galanga or Chinese ginger is a shrub originating from South-East Asia. Its black, knotty rhizome is very similar to the ginger one. It has been listed for ages in the Chinese pharmacopoeia because of its digestive properties but above all, for its energizing and even aphrodisiac virtues. When applied onto skin, it brings energy and vitality. Clarins Research extracts from its rhizome a rich concentrate of essential oils, flavonoids, minerals, sugars. Its stimulating, revitalizing and anti-free radical properties are used, for the first time, in cosmetology.
- Bison grass Bison Grass is a plant native to Europe and North America. This aromatic plant from cold, humid zones, finishes growing at the end of summer and can reach up to 60 cm in height. Its Latin name, hierochloe odorata, (‘hieros’ meaning holy, 'chloe' meaning grass), reveals something of its ‘sacred’ character, and for a long time it was used in a ritual manner as incense in North America and thrown in armfuls on the ground at the entrance to churches in the North of Europe. Thanks to its delicate fragrance which resembles vanilla, it is widely used today as a fragrant base in sweets and perfumes.
- Purslane Purslane, native to India, has thick, fleshy stalks and leaves and so is classed as a succulent.
It is one of the basic elements of the « Cretan diet », exemplary for its many benefits and synonymous with long life.
It was listed by Dioskorides in the first Greek pharmacopoeia for its anti-inflammatory and soothing properties, which is precisely what it is used for in cosmetology. In skin care treatments for men, it helps fight razor burn, soothe irritations and calm redness.
- Candeia (tree) The candeia is a small tree from the savannahs of Brazil. An active ingredient is extracted from its wood which contains over 95% a-bisabolol, an ingredient long used in medicine to fight inflammation and also in cosmetics for its softening and soothing benefits. In line with its commitment to responsible development, Clarins uses a-bisabolol harvested from candeia trees with respect for the environment of local populations.
Beauty In Your Inbox
Keep in touch with exclusive deals, expert beauty tips, and a first look at new products and services.
Subscribe to the Clarins newsletter now.