ClarinsMen Line-Control Eye Balm
- Skin Type Normal, Dry, Combination, Oily
- Texture Cream
- Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, Oily
- Texture: Cream
- Concern: Puffiness & Dark Circles, Hydration
- Age Range: 40's, 50's
- Maritime Pine Maritime pine is a conifer of the pinaceae family which grows quickly on acid soils, in warm and relatively humid regions. It can be recognized by its bark which splits and turns red as the tree grows. It is from this bark that Pycnogenol® is extracted, a substance mainly composed of OligoProanthoCyanidins (OPC), components recognized for their exceptional anti-free radical properties.
- Paracress The red-topped, round yellow flower of paracress resembles a sweet and has a spicy, slightly anaesthetic sensation in the mouth. This same effect is produced by the leaves and it is for this reason that paracress is used as both a food and an anaesthetic in stomatology. It also has recognized digestive and immuno-stimulating properties. Clarins Laboratories selected paracress extract for its capacity to reorganize skin support tissue and reinforce skin density.
Beauty In Your Inbox
Keep in touch with exclusive deals, expert beauty tips, and a first look at new products and services.
Subscribe to the Clarins newsletter now.