Lift, Tone & Smooth
Firming every body will love! Refreshing lotion — with an anti-wrinkle blend of Lemon Thyme, Centella and Bocoa extracts — helps improve skin’s natural elasticity for a sleeker, chicer silhouette. Firms, tones and helps promote youthful-looking contours to for younger looking skin.
Product DetailsFirming every body will love! Refreshing lotion — with an anti-wrinkle blend of Lemon Thyme, Centella and Bocoa extracts — helps improve skin’s natural elasticity for a sleeker, chicer silhouette. Firms, tones and helps promote youthful-looking contours to for younger looking skin.
- Oat Used for centuries for food and by herbalists, oat has become extremely popular since research revealed its high content of vitamins and minerals. In cosmetics, oat helps to moisturize and soften the skin, while the sugars from the grain have extreme firming powers for an immediate smoothing effect.
- Bocoa Bocoa, or “ironwood” is a tree from the Amazonian forest known for its long life and exceptionally resistant wood. It is used in the manufacture of musical instruments and high quality furniture. The Saramacca Indians of Guyana believe the leaves and wood have magical powers and use them in a “strength bath” for their fortifying and energizing benefits.
- Centella Asiatica Centella asiatica grows in the shady, humid regions of South East Asia, Australia and Africa where its creeping stems produce small umbrella-shaped flowers. Nicknamed « tiger grass » because tigers like to roll in its leaves to heal their wounds, it is traditionally used for its healing and soothing actions.
- Hazelnut The hazelnut is a small tree that grows in woods and hedgerows, very common in European forests. Its fruit, the hazelnut, is a smooth, egg-shaped nut, held at the base in a green sheath with deeply cut-out edges. An edible oil is extracted from the hazelnut. Employed in cooking, it is also much used in soaps, masks and massage oils for its capacity to prevent dehydration. Components founds in its leaves after excellent cellular anti-free radical protection.
- Jojoba Jojoba is a small shrub from the desert regions of the south-west United States and northern Mexico, nicknamed “desert gold” because of its incredible resistance to heat and drought in these arid regions. An oil rich in fatty acids is extracted from its seeds which is used in traditional medicine to heal wounds and moisturize the skin. In cosmetics, it is prized for its capacity to nourish the skin without leaving any oily feel.
- Caimito (vu sua) Originally from the West Indies, the Caimito fruit tree can now be found throughout many tropical regions. This beautiful, tall tree with green and bronze leaves and fruit that resembles large, perfectly round apples, is often used for decorative purposes. Caimito fruit has a pulp that produces sweet, white milk, the inspiration for its local name of "pomme de lait" in the West Indies and "mother's milk" (vu sua) in Vietnam.
- Lemon thyme Lemon thyme is obtained by crossing wild thyme and common thyme and is distinctive for the strong lemon fragrance of its leaves. It is used as a condiment in cooking. In traditional medicine, it is recommended for treating digestive problems. In cosmetics, studies carried out on lemon thyme extract have revealed its capacity to help prevent skin slackening.
Avena sativa, Bocoa prouacensis, Centella asiatica, Coryllus avellana, Simmondsia chinensis, Chrysophyllum cainito, Thymus X Citriodorus
Q&A Questions & Answers
Can I use this every day?