Extra-Firming Day Wrinkle Lifting Cream All Skin Types
- Skin Type Normal, Combination, Oily
- Texture Cream
- Skin Type: Normal, Combination, Oily
- Texture: Cream
- Concern: Anti-Aging
- Age Range: 40's
- Water Based: FALSE
- Oat Used for centuries for food and by herbalists, oat has become extremely popular since research revealed its high content of vitamins and minerals. In cosmetics, oat helps to moisturize and soften the skin, while the sugars from the grain have extreme firming powers for an immediate smoothing effect.
- Bocoa Bocoa, or “ironwood” is a tree from the Amazonian forest known for its long life and exceptionally resistant wood. It is used in the manufacture of musical instruments and high quality furniture. The Saramacca Indians of Guyana believe the leaves and wood have magical powers and use them in a “strength bath” for their fortifying and energizing benefits.
- Hops Hop is a plant found across Northern Europe. In popular culture it was known as “devil’s wood” because it climbs trees in an anti-clockwise direction. In the therapeutic field, it is used for its sedative and antiseptic benefits. From hop extract, Clarins Laboratories uses components rich in phytosterols, vitamin D precursors, called unsaponifiables. These are also used for their capacity to stimulate the activity of fibroblasts.
- Banana With its slender silhouette and large, hanging leaves, the banana resembles a tree. However, it is actually a giant grass whose only perennial part is an underground stem (rhizome). Native to South-East Asia, the banana is now found in tropical regions throughout the world. There are several varieties of banana grown for their fruit, which is eaten green or ripe. In traditional medicine, green banana is used externally for its healing properties.
- Lemon thyme Lemon thyme is obtained by crossing wild thyme and common thyme and is distinctive for the strong lemon fragrance of its leaves. It is used as a condiment in cooking. In traditional medicine, it is recommended for treating digestive problems. In cosmetics, studies carried out on lemon thyme extract have revealed its capacity to help prevent skin slackening.
Beauty In Your Inbox
Keep in touch with exclusive deals, expert beauty tips, and a first look at new products and services.
Subscribe to the Clarins newsletter now.