YOUR SHOPPING BAG IS EMPTYSHOP NOW
Visibly "lifts" and firms eye contours. Diminishes the look of dark circles and puffiness.
Eyes “up”! Clarins' targeted eye serum—with Extra-Firming Complex—gently firms and reduces the appearance of wrinkles for younger-looking eye contours. Zeros-in on age-telling circles and puffiness with Albizia. Gives eyes an immediate “lift” effect with natural Oat Sugars.
- Skin Type: All skin types
- Texture: Cream
- Concern: Anti-Aging
- Age Range: 40s
Product DetailsEyes “up”! Clarins' targeted eye serum—with Extra-Firming Complex—gently firms and reduces the appearance of wrinkles for younger-looking eye contours. Zeros-in on age-telling circles and puffiness with Albizia. Gives eyes an immediate “lift” effect with natural Oat Sugars.
- Oat Used for centuries for food and by herbalists, oat has become extremely popular since research revealed its high content of vitamins and minerals. In cosmetics, oat helps to moisturize and soften the skin, while the sugars from the grain have extreme firming powers for an immediate smoothing effect. Discover
- Green Coffee Green Coffee is the name given to the two seeds produced by the mature fruit of the Coffea (Coffee tree), a shrub cultivated across subtropical regions of the world and whose "robusta" variety is particularly rich in Caffeine. The legend of the Coffee tree dates back to Medieval times. It tells of a Yemeni shepherd whose goats had been running off more than usual, who noticed they had been eating the seeds of a mysterious small tree. The shepherd was curious, prepared an infusion with the seeds and discovered a delicately flavoured, invigorating drink that would eventually come to be known all over the world as coffee. Green Coffee extract is obtained from the seeds which are dried in the sun then lightly grilled. This very simple process effectively preserves the plant's active molecules and its highly stimulating action in the field of cosmetics. Discover
- Albizia Native to South East Asia, Albizia was introduced to Europe in the 18th century by an Italian botanist, who was captivated by the beauty of this delicate tree. Admired for its ornamental qualities, it rapidly spread throughout Europe and America. During the summer, it bears silky feathery flowers earning it the name "silk tree." Clarins uses extract of albizia for its capacity to inhibit glycation – degradation of collagen fibers - and to protect the walls of blood vessels to promote firmness and radiance. Discover
- Horse chestnut Native to the Balkans and named after Aesculus - the Greek God of Medicine and Healing - the horse chestnut was renowned in ancient times for its medicinal properties. In the 19th century, a French doctor extolled its efficacy in treating blood circulation problems. Known for its positive effect on micro-circulation, horse chestnut extract is also known for its draining properties which detoxify the skin. Discover
Aesculus hyppocastanum, Avena sativa, Coffea robusta, Albizia Julibrissin
Q&A Questions & Answers
Can I use this every day?