Extra-Firming Foundation SPF 15http://www.clarinsusa.com/en/extra-firming-foundation-spf-15/C050101008.html
Exceptional age-fighting and skin-firming benefits
- Skin Type Normal, Dry, Combination, Oily
- Texture Fluid
- Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, Oily
- Texture: Fluid
- Finish: Luminous
- Concern: Anti-Aging & Smoothing
- coverage: Medium Coverage
- Age Range: 40s
- Oat Used for centuries for food and by herbalists, oat has become extremely popular since research revealed its high content of vitamins and minerals. In cosmetics, oat helps to moisturize and soften the skin, while the sugars from the grain have extreme firming powers for an immediate smoothing effect.
- Greater plantain Greater plantain is a perennial herbaceous plant originally from Eurasia. It has been called "White Man's Footsteps" by Amerindians because its seeds would stick to the boots of European colonists and then this plant would appear everywhere they went, in plains as well as in mountain areas. This pioneer plant was used in Ancient Greece for its medicinal properties: as a juice, drink, maceration or cataplasm. The juice obtained from the fresh plant was used to soothe and treat scrapes, insect bites or nettles. In cosmetics, this extract helps inhibit glycation (the rigidification of collagen and elastin fibres) and limits diminished skin elasticity.
Beauty In Your Inbox
Keep in touch with exclusive deals, expert beauty tips, and a first look at new products and services.
Subscribe to the Clarins newsletter now.