Extra-Firming Eye Wrinkle Smoothing Cream
- Skin Type Normal, Dry, Combination, Oily
- Texture Cream
- Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, Oily
- Texture: Cream
- Concern: Anti-Aging
- Age Range: 40's
- Water Based: FALSE
- Shea The Shea tree is a magical tree, especially for women and it is known as the "King of the Savannah" in Africa. It is a sacred tree, which should never be cut down or damaged. Women are considered its guardians and collect the large nuts that yield the butter for which the tree is so famous. Its cosmetic virtues date back to antiquity; Shea Butter is exceptionally rich in unsaponifiables, the most precious part of antioxidant-rich vegetable oils.
- Blackcurrant Blackcurrant is a bush that grows wild throughout Europe and its fruit is a small, black, fragrant berry. It has been used for centuries for its draining qualities and many other proven therapeutic properties: its fruit promotes better eyesight and its leaves can be used in infusions to help treat rheumatism and improve digestion. Its buds, known by those in the perfume industry to have powerful aromatic qualities, are used in the cosmetic industry for their soothing ability.
- Damascus rose The beautiful Damascus rose is thought to have originated in the Middle East and brought to France by crusaders in the Middles Ages. In traditional medicine, rose essence and floral water, obtained by a process of distillation of the petals, were used for their balancing properties. In cosmetics, Damascus rose floral water is found in many products and provides soothing and refreshing benefits.
Beauty In Your Inbox
Keep in touch with exclusive deals, expert beauty tips, and a first look at new products and services.
Subscribe to the Clarins newsletter now.