- Sesame Oil extracts: moisturize, protects against free radicals.
- Shea Butter unsaponifiables: protect against environmental aggressions, revitalize.
- Japanese Mulberry extract: helps reduce existing age spots.
- Condurango Bark extract: helps prevent damp palms.
- Myrrh extract: strengthens nails.
Ratings & Reviews
Hand and Nail Treatment Cream 26 26
This was given to me as a gift from a surgeon after my hand surgery. it kept my hand after it came out of the cast very soft and pliable while i was in ot therapy. I still use it and it keeps my hands looking 20 years younger. Great Product and high recommendations to all. Thank you Clarins !! May 11, 2014
Really works I purchased this treatment cream because my thumb nail had a deep vertical ridge and a section that kept splitting. By using this cream for the past two months, my thumb nail is drastically improved and I am confident that it will be 100% very soon. A side benefit for me was a lightening of some dark spots on my hand. Overall, a great product that really works. February 28, 2014
Best Hand Cream I know I would give it 100 points on a scale from 0 to 100. This cream is fantastic. It absorbs fast. It feels good. And it helps even if your hands are very dry and cracked. February 28, 2014
Poor perfomance for very dry hands it did not work on my hands. They have been extremelly dry this winter and i got better results while applying other cheaper products such as Neutrogena February 28, 2014