Instant Eye Make-Up Remover
- Skin Type Normal, Dry, Combination, Oily
- Texture Lotion
- Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, Oily
- Texture: Lotion
- Age Range: All Ages
- Cornflower Cornflower is a biennial plant flowering from May to September. The French gave it the popular name spectacle-breaker in the 17th century, as apothecaries used to crush cornflower flowers together with dew or rainwater for soothing sensitive or irritated eyes. Apart from having a therapeutic effect, it has been used cosmetically by women to give eyes a bright sparkling look.
- Camomile The camomile plant was known in Ancient times by the Egyptians who dedicated it to the sun due to its action against fever and heatstroke. Its botanical name of ‘matricaria’ (mother) comes from its use in traditional medicine, as it was considered a ‘women’s grass’ for treating female complaints. It is generally used for its calming and digestive properties and capacity to decongest irrirated eyes. In cosmetics, camomile is known for soothing redness and irritation.
The extract used by Clarins Laboratories is obtained from organic farming.
- Damascus rose The beautiful Damascus rose is thought to have originated in the Middle East and brought to France by crusaders in the Middles Ages. In traditional medicine, rose essence and floral water, obtained by a process of distillation of the petals, were used for their balancing properties. In cosmetics, Damascus rose floral water is found in many products and provides soothing and refreshing benefits.
Beauty In Your Inbox
Keep in touch with exclusive deals, expert beauty tips, and a first look at new products and services.
Subscribe to the Clarins newsletter now.