Lotus Face Treatment Oil
- Skin Type Combination, Oily
- Texture Oil
- Skin Type: Combination, Oily
- Texture: Oil
- Concern: Visible Pores, Hydration
- Age Range: All Ages
- Water Based: FALSE
- Hazelnut The hazelnut is a small tree that grows in woods and hedgerows, very common in European forests. Its fruit, the hazelnut, is a smooth, egg-shaped nut, held at the base in a green sheath with deeply cut-out edges. An edible oil is extracted from the hazelnut. Employed in cooking, it is also much used in soaps, masks and massage oils for its capacity to prevent dehydration. Components founds in its leaves after excellent cellular anti-free radical protection.
- Geranium Geranium is a hardy plant which has long been used in perfume-making for its essential oil. Geranium leaves have many stomas, which resemble channels where gas exchanges with the atmosphere take place. Itwas in the cells bordering these stomas that a substance equivalent to ANP (Atrial Natriuretic Peptide) was discovered, which is able to stimulate GMPc, a new and previously unknown trigger of lipolysis.
- Rosemary Rosemary is a small, fragrant shrub from the Mediterranean region which grows wild or cultivated on chalky soil. The long, narrow, sweet-smelling leaves, rich in essential oils, are much used today to flavour food.There is a legend that in the 16th century, Isabelle of Hungary prepared with her own hands a rosemary cordial which is supposed to have restored her to health and youth at the age of 70.
- Sacred lotus The lotus is an aquatic perennial plant rooted in shallow water, thanks to rhizomes scattered with tubers. A sacred flower of the East, the lotus symbolizes purity, spirituality and wisdom. It is also a plant widely used as a food and in traditional Asian medicine. In cosmetics, lotus flower helps to soften and decongest the skin.
Beauty In Your Inbox
Keep in touch with exclusive deals, expert beauty tips, and a first look at new products and services.
Subscribe to the Clarins newsletter now.