Self Tanning Instant Gel
- Skin Type Normal, Dry, Combination, Oily
- Texture Gel
- Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, Oily
- Texture: Gel
- Water Based: FALSE
- Aloe vera Widely cultivated in tropical regions, the use of aloe vera can be dated back to Ancient Egypt. It is said that Cleopatra attributed the secret of her legendary beauty to the plant. Since then, research carried out on the gel obtained from the heart of the aloe leaf has revealed the presence of softening, moisturizing and regenerating compounds. In the medical field, aloe is used externally to stimulate the circulation and encourage healing.
- Silver Birch The Silver Birch is a tall tree with smooth, white-coloured bark. The triangular-shaped leaves are often used in phytotherapy and contain flavenoids with diuretic and depurative properties for treating water retention. Recent scientific research has brought to light an active substance, betulinic acid, obtained from Birch bark to help protect the skin from serious changes caused by sun exposure.
- Shea The Shea tree is a magical tree, especially for women and it is known as the "King of the Savannah" in Africa. It is a sacred tree, which should never be cut down or damaged. Women are considered its guardians and collect the large nuts that yield the butter for which the tree is so famous. Its cosmetic virtues date back to antiquity; Shea Butter is exceptionally rich in unsaponifiables, the most precious part of antioxidant-rich vegetable oils.
Beauty In Your Inbox
Keep in touch with exclusive deals, expert beauty tips, and a first look at new products and services.
Subscribe to the Clarins newsletter now.