Skin Illusion Natural Radiance Foundation SPF 10
- Skin Type Normal, Dry, Combination, Oily
- Texture Fluid
- Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, Oily
- Texture: Fluid
- Finish: Natural
- Concern: Radiance, Mineral Enriched
- coverage: Medium Coverage
- Water Based: FALSE
- Pink algae extract Grown and harvested in a protected area in France (Ouessant region), pink algae is also called Neptune’s harpoon. Originally from the southern hemisphere, it has recently colonized the waters in the northern hemisphere by clinging to the bottom of boats.
Known for its antiseptic properties, this algae is rich in biologically active intracellular silicon. Clarins Laboratories uses it for its cellular regeneration ability as well as for its hydrating and softening effects.
- Opal powder "Upala" in Sanskrit means ‘precious stone’. Oriental populations nicknamed it the ‘anchor of hope’. At times a good luck charm and at times used for its therapeutic virtues, the stone’s deep colour can be surprising. Extracted in Brazil, the powder obtained from this opal is made up of silica beads that are exactly the same size, smooth and spherical in shape. They are organized in a network whose configuration promotes a particular kind of light diffraction. Used in cosmetics, it is a true radiance booster. With their small size, the silica beads settle into fine lines on the skin surface and help minimize their appearance with an optical luminous effect called opalescence that evens and smoothes the complexion while conveying beautiful radiance.
Beauty In Your Inbox
Keep in touch with exclusive deals, expert beauty tips, and a first look at new products and services.
Subscribe to the Clarins newsletter now.