Stretch Mark Minimizer
- Skin Type Normal, Dry, Combination, Oily
- Texture Cream
- Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, Oily
- Texture: Cream
- Concern: Stretch Marks
- Water Based: FALSE
- Centella Asiatica Centella asiatica grows in the shady, humid regions of South East Asia, Australia and Africa where its creeping stems produce small umbrella-shaped flowers. Nicknamed « tiger grass » because tigers like to roll in its leaves to heal their wounds, it is traditionally used for its healing and soothing actions.
- Crowberry This small bush has needle-shaped evergreen leaves and grows only in peat bogs, a vegetal ecosystem that is cold, humid and acid. It grows well in Alaska, Canada, Finland and Norway, where its small black berries, rich in vitamins and minerals, are a major element in culinary culture. In the medical field, Crowberry is traditionallyused for its anti-diarrhea action while its leaves and roots are used for their diuretic and ophthalmic virtues. Scientists have recently discovered that Crowberry contains flavonoids. These natural substances are recognized for their anti-inflammatory/anti-oxidant properties and for their capacity to inhibit the enzymeresponsible for the degradation of collagen and the development of adipose tissue.
- Siegesbeckia Orientalis Siegesbeckia Orientalis originates in South-East Asia, and grows well in particularly hot, damp climates. The sap excreted by its leaves has been used for centuries in China to treat rheumatic pains and is applied locally for its sedative and healing effects. Only years later, was it discovered that the active constituent contained in the sap had a crystalline structure akin to that of aspirin (salicylic acid). Today, its sedative and soothing action is utilized in cosmetology.
Beauty In Your Inbox
Keep in touch with exclusive deals, expert beauty tips, and a first look at new products and services.
Subscribe to the Clarins newsletter now.