- Oat Sugars, extracted from the plant's seeds, work as a natural skin-tightening agent, and help smooth appearance of imperfections on skin's surface.
- Mango Oil/Shea Butter - combined, nourish, comfort and soften dry, sensitive skin.
- Kaki ? contains age-control benefits, comforts and replenishes the skin.
- Parsley ? rich in vitamin C, helps diminish dark circles and detoxifies so skin takes on a more healthy glow.
- Glycolic Acid - gently exfoliates, removing dry skin cells from skin surface.
Pueraria lobata respecting biodiversity
Pueraria lobata tends to overtake the surfaces where it grows and this vigorous growth can hinder the development of surrounding plants. Consequently, it needs to be curbed by controlled cutting and uprooting. It's during this process, which is vital to preserve biodiversity, that Clarins collects the roots containing the active ingredients used in its Super Restorative range. As a responsible company, Clarins is thus respecting its permanent objective: to collect the most effective plant extracts while preserving the environment.