Anti-age spots, replenishing
Powerful replenishing formula—with organic Harungana and organic Montpellier Rock-rose extracts—targets signs of aging in mature skin: deep wrinkles, age spots, slackening, loss of density and dryness—promoting a youthful-looking décolleté and neck.
- Skin Type: All Skin Types
- Concern: Anti-Aging
Product DetailsPowerful replenishing formula—with organic Harungana and organic Montpellier Rock-rose extracts—targets signs of aging in mature skin: deep wrinkles, age spots, slackening, loss of density and dryness—promoting a youthful-looking décolleté and neck.
- Bamboo Bambusa arundinacea is a variety of bamboo found across India which is fast-growing, with a tall, hollow stem. The substance collected from the nodes on stems of the female plant is known as « tabashir » (literally « bamboo tears » ) in India. Rich in silica, tabashir is used in traditional medicine for its beneficial action on the joints and for its toning and regenerating properties. Discover
- Centella Asiatica Centella asiatica grows in the shady, humid regions of South East Asia, Australia and Africa where its creeping stems produce small umbrella-shaped flowers. Nicknamed « tiger grass » because tigers like to roll in its leaves to heal their wounds, it is traditionally used for its healing and soothing actions. Discover
- Kaki The kaki, or persimmon, is a fruit tree originating from the mountains of China and Japan which is also grown across the Mediterranean. Its fleshy fruit with a smooth, orange skin, resembles a tomato. The kaki is eaten when very ripe and is a rich source of energy. All parts of the tree have medicinal properties. The extract from the bark is astringent, the juice from its fruit helps to reduce hypertension and the calyx is a recognized remedy for coughs. Discover
- Parsley Parsley is a biennial plant cultivated throughout the world as a culinary herb. Despite its beneficial effects, Parsley is much-prized by "wizards" and is one of the gardener's dreads. Legend says that anyone who plants parsley seeds is likely to die before the year is out. In the south of France, it is still thought if a pregnant woman touches parsley the plant will die. Discover
- Pueraria Lobata This exotic plant originates from China and Japan. Commonly called the "kudzu vine", it produces clinging vine-like shoots. It was introduced last century to the United States for its wonderful purple flowers, as a rich source of nutrients for the soil and its ability to slow down erosion with roots which can reach up to two metres in length. The pueraria is used in Asian cooking as a starch to thicken dishes. Discover
Avena sativa, Harungana madagascariensis
Q&A Questions & Answers
Can I use this every day?