- Pueraria Lobata.
- Himalayan Jasmine: contains active molecules called iridoids which soothe skin weakened by age.
- Tamarin Seed: optimizes night-time cellular renewal and helps repair skin.
- Shea Butter: preserves the hydrolipidic film, soothes and softens skin.
- Perhydrosqualene from Olive: replenishes energy reserves.
- Selenium from Tomato extract: a natural antioxidant essential for cellular renewal.
Pueraria lobata respecting biodiversity
Pueraria lobata tends to overtake the surfaces where it grows and this vigorous growth can hinder the development of surrounding plants. Consequently, it needs to be curbed by controlled cutting and uprooting. It's during this process, which is vital to preserve biodiversity, that Clarins collects the roots containing the active ingredients used in its Super Restorative range. As a responsible company, Clarins is thus respecting its permanent objective: to collect the most effective plant extracts while preserving the environment.