Tonic Body Balm
- Skin Type Normal, Dry, Combination, Oily
- Texture Gel
- Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, Oily
- Texture: Gel
- Concern: Hydration & Comfort
- Water Based: FALSE
- Ginseng A marvellous plant originally from Asia, Ginseng has been grown for centuries in China. Its root, called the flower of life is characteristic of having a vague human shape. The Chinese claim it has universal stimulating qualities which preserve youthfulness. Ginseng has a general stimulating action on the body and contains a large number of nutrients, notably vitamins. Ginseng extract is one of the ingredients in Clarins patented Anti-Pollution Complex.
- Geranium Geranium is a hardy plant which has long been used in perfume-making for its essential oil. Geranium leaves have many stomas, which resemble channels where gas exchanges with the atmosphere take place. Itwas in the cells bordering these stomas that a substance equivalent to ANP (Atrial Natriuretic Peptide) was discovered, which is able to stimulate GMPc, a new and previously unknown trigger of lipolysis.
- Rosemary Rosemary is a small, fragrant shrub from the Mediterranean region which grows wild or cultivated on chalky soil. The long, narrow, sweet-smelling leaves, rich in essential oils, are much used today to flavour food.There is a legend that in the 16th century, Isabelle of Hungary prepared with her own hands a rosemary cordial which is supposed to have restored her to health and youth at the age of 70.
Beauty In Your Inbox
Keep in touch with exclusive deals, expert beauty tips, and a first look at new products and services.
Subscribe to the Clarins newsletter now.