Super Restorative Total Eye Concentratehttp://www.clarinsusa.com/en/total-eye-concentrate/0109910.html
Youthful-looking eyes are in sight.
- Skin Type Normal, Dry, Combination, Oily
- Texture Cream
- Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, Oily
- Texture: Cream
- Concern: Anti-Aging
- Age Range: 50s, 60s
- Harungana A tree with powerful regenerating properties which encourages reforestation by colonizing barren soils in Madagascar and Africa. Since time immemorial it has been used by local communities for its many therapeutic benefits. Its leaves improve liver function and also have antiseptic and healing properties, while the orangey-red sap of the plant is used to soothe skin conditions.
- Albizia Native to South East Asia, Albizia was introduced to Europe in the 18th century by an Italian botanist, who was captivated by the beauty of this delicate tree. Admired for its ornamental qualities, it rapidly spread throughout Europe and America. During the summer, it bears silky feathery flowers earning it the name "silk tree." Clarins uses extract of albizia for its capacity to inhibit glycation – degradation of collagen fibers - and to protect the walls of blood vessels to promote firmness and radiance.
- Guarana The guarana is a plant from the Amazon traditionally grown by the Guarani Indians who regarded it as a sacred plant. According to legend, an Indian who was in despair after losing her son, took out her dead son’s right eye and planted it in the ground. On that spot, a creeper grew which produced a beautiful red fruit with a shiny, black seed inside a white arillus that resembled an eye.
- Horse chestnut Native to the Balkans and named after Aesculus - the Greek God of Medicine and Healing - the horse chestnut was renowned in ancient times for its medicinal properties. In the 19th century, a French doctor extolled its efficacy in treating blood circulation problems. Known for its positive effect on micro-circulation, horse chestnut extract is also known for its draining properties which detoxify the skin.
Beauty In Your Inbox
Keep in touch with exclusive deals, expert beauty tips, and a first look at new products and services.
Subscribe to the Clarins newsletter now.