Clarins e-Gift Certificates can be ordered in any amount starting at $5. They are sent, via e-mail, to any individual with a valid e-mail address. The recipient of an e-Gift Certificate will receive an e-mail with a redeemable promotional code to be used only at www.Clarins.com. The code will be activated within 24 hours after receiving the e-mail.
To access our e-Gift Certificate page just click on the “e-Gift Certificate” link within the Gifts & Sets section. Follow the step-by-step instructions and provide the information required to make your purchase. Once you have placed an order:
1) An order confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
2) An e-mail confirming that a Clarins E-Gift Certificate has been sent by you, will be sent to the person for whom you've made the purchase.
E-Gift Certificates are activated and ready to use as soon as the recipient registers and logs in as an account member and validates his or her certificate number.
- Clarins.com e-Gift Certificates must be redeemed on the Clarins.com website, towards the purchase of eligible products listed in our online catalog and sold by Clarins.com.
- E-Gift Certificates cannot be used to pay for additional e-Gift Certificates.
- Only promotional codes have an expiration date. E-Gift Certificates purchased on Clarins.com do not expire.
- E-Gift Certificates have no cash value and are non-transferable.
- If an order exceeds the amount of the e-Gift Certificate, the balance must be paid by credit or debit card.
- Normal Clarins.com terms and conditions of purchase and for using the Clarins.com website apply.
- No sales tax is charged when buying Clarins e-Gift Certificates.
- Purchases paid for with Clarins e-Gift Certificates are subject to applicable sales tax.
- Clarins e-Gift Certificates are not eligible toward reward programs or any promotions.
- Clarins.com is not responsible if an e-Gift Certificate is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission.