How to remove makeup with water
Get spa-fresh skin with our gentle facial cleansers.54 sec. application
For glowing skin, thorough makeup removal is a must. Do it twice a day, every day to:
- Free pores of trapped makeup, impurities, excess sebum, pollution and skin-dulling dead cells.
- Reveal a soft, smooth, radiant complexion.
- Prep skin to receive the full benefits of the treatments to follow.
- Clarins +
- Be careful with cotton pads: if used incorrectly, they may scrape at the skin and merely move around impurities without eliminating them completely.
- If not removed, makeup and impurities may disturb or irritate the skin, causing it to lose its firmness and youth.
Achieve fresh, clean skin with our makeup removers
Warm it up and lather with a little water. Apply to damp skin.
Use the natural weight of your hands to distribute the product evenly over your face and neck.
Lift off hands
Remove impurities and pollutants. Repeat: 7 times on the face, 7 times on the nose, 5 times on the neck. Finish with gentle circular motions all over the face and neck.
Splash with water and pat dry.
Our Expert’s Tip
Make sure the water is room temperature. Water that is too hot or too cold can irritate the skin!
Denise Barthe, International Training Director