YOUR SHOPPING BAG IS EMPTYSHOP NOW
Soften, Smooth & Firm
The essential first step to achieving a firm, youthful-looking body. This refreshing exfoliating treatment — with smoothing Natural Bamboo Powders — casts-off rough, flaky surface cells and impurities, giving body skin a sleek new start. Extracts of Mimosa and Shea caress skin with a delicate veil of softness. Preps skin for the treatments to follow.
- Skin Type: All Skin Types
- Texture: Cream
- Concern: Pregnancy
Product DetailsThe essential first step to achieving a firm, youthful-looking body. This refreshing exfoliating treatment — with smoothing Natural Bamboo Powders — casts-off rough, flaky surface cells and impurities, giving body skin a sleek new start. Extracts of Mimosa and Shea caress skin with a delicate veil of softness. Preps skin for the treatments to follow.
- Bamboo Bambusa arundinacea is a variety of bamboo found across India which is fast-growing, with a tall, hollow stem. The substance collected from the nodes on stems of the female plant is known as « tabashir » (literally « bamboo tears » ) in India. Rich in silica, tabashir is used in traditional medicine for its beneficial action on the joints and for its toning and regenerating properties. Discover
- Shea The Shea tree is a magical tree, especially for women and it is known as the "King of the Savannah" in Africa. It is a sacred tree, which should never be cut down or damaged. Women are considered its guardians and collect the large nuts that yield the butter for which the tree is so famous. Its cosmetic virtues date back to antiquity; Shea Butter is exceptionally rich in unsaponifiables, the most precious part of antioxidant-rich vegetable oils. Discover
- Mimosa Tenuiflora Known as the "skin tree" of theMayas, Mimosa Tenuiflora is a shrub found on a narrow strip of land located at an altitude of 800 - 1000 m in the Mexican state of Chiapas. According to Indian tradition, the powder obtained from the bark helps to heal wounds. The Mexican earthquake of 1985 and the shortage of medicine that followed brought this special tree's therapeutic benefits back into the spotlight. It is now officially recognized as part of the country's national heritage and for its exceptional capacity to restore damaged epidermis. Discover
- Moringa In India, it is known as the “tree of miracles” and in Africa, “nebeday” or “never die tree”. Well-known in tropical and subtropical regions for its nutritive and medicinal properties, moringa has also demonstrated an exceptional ability to clear and purify river water. The peptide extract from moringa seeds is used by Clarins Laboratories for its capacity to encourage the elimination of pollution particles. Discover
Butyrospermum parkii, Cocos nucifera, Glycyrrhiza glabra, Mimosa tenuiflora, Moringa pterygosperma, Vanillosmopsis erythropappa
Q&A Questions & Answers
Can I use this every day?