YOUR SHOPPING BAG IS EMPTYSHOP NOW
Body à la Carte
Smooth your way to a beautiful body with Clarins’ best-selling Moisture-Rich Body Lotion—now super-sized and priced just right to save you more!
- Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, Oily
- Texture: Milk
- Concern: Hydration
Product DetailsSmooth your way to a beautiful body with Clarins’ best-selling Moisture-Rich Body Lotion—now super-sized and priced just right to save you more!
- Oat Used for centuries for food and by herbalists, oat has become extremely popular since research revealed its high content of vitamins and minerals. In cosmetics, oat helps to moisturize and soften the skin, while the sugars from the grain have extreme firming powers for an immediate smoothing effect. Discover
- Shea The Shea tree is a magical tree, especially for women and it is known as the "King of the Savannah" in Africa. It is a sacred tree, which should never be cut down or damaged. Women are considered its guardians and collect the large nuts that yield the butter for which the tree is so famous. Its cosmetic virtues date back to antiquity; Shea Butter is exceptionally rich in unsaponifiables, the most precious part of antioxidant-rich vegetable oils. Discover
- Bitter orange Petit Grain (or Bitter Orange) also called bigaradier in French is indigenous to Mediterranean countries. It is thought to have been introduced into Europe around the year 1200 by Arab tradesmen and became widely utilized by Italian, Spanish and French herbalists during the 17th century. One of its essential oils is called petit grain in French. Discover
- Olive Tree The olive tree is a native of the Mediterranean countries and has been used for a long time for its therapeutic properties. The olive is a sacred tree. For many years the oil and leaves were used to make a cream for the athletes and wrestlers of ancient Greece and Rome. The leaves have a healing and toning action on the skin that is widely used in cosmetics. Vegetal perhydrosqualene is derived from the olive. Extremely moisturizing, it is similar to the lipids in the skin. Discover
Aleurites moluccana, Avena sativa, Butyrospermum parkii, Citrus aurantium var. amara, Olea europaea, Pisum sativum, Prunus persica
Q&A Questions & Answers
Can I use this every day?