One-Step Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser with Orange Extract
- Skin Type Normal, Dry, Combination, Oily
- Texture Cream
- Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, Oily
- Texture: Cream
- Age Range: All Ages
- Shea The Shea tree is a magical tree, especially for women and it is known as the "King of the Savannah" in Africa. It is a sacred tree, which should never be cut down or damaged. Women are considered its guardians and collect the large nuts that yield the butter for which the tree is so famous. Its cosmetic virtues date back to antiquity; Shea Butter is exceptionally rich in unsaponifiables, the most precious part of antioxidant-rich vegetable oils.
- Orange The Orange tree is a pretty shrub originally from south east Asia and brought to the western world in the 11th century by the Arabs. Today it grows in hot climates around the globe and produces two different varieties. One is sweet and produces the orange fruit used in cosmetics for its natural softening and reviving virtues and the refreshing, toning water that remains after distillation. The other variety is known as the Bitter Orange tree and produces two essential oils that are well-known in the worlds of phytotherapy, perfume and cosmetics: Orange Blossom essential oil from the flowers themselves and Petitgrain oil extracted from the leaves. The blossom of the Bitter Orange tree is also used to produce Orange Blossom wax which allows cosmetic products to slide smoothly over the skin.
- Moringa In India, it is known as the “tree of miracles” and in Africa, “nebeday” or “never die tree”. Well-known in tropical and subtropical regions for its nutritive and medicinal properties, moringa has also demonstrated an exceptional ability to clear and purify river water. The peptide extract from moringa seeds is used by Clarins Laboratories for its capacity to encourage the elimination of pollution particles.
Beauty In Your Inbox
Keep in touch with exclusive deals, expert beauty tips, and a first look at new products and services.
Subscribe to the Clarins newsletter now.