Videos and Tips
- Gentle cleansing agent based on a derivative of Coconut: cleanses, removes light make-up.
- Peach Essential Water: tones and softens.
- Moringa seed extract: neutralizes the effects of pollution, detoxifies.
- Ispaghul: moisturizes.
- Provitamin B5: moisturizes, soothes.
- Honey and Glycerin: regulate and maintain skin's moisture level.
Ratings & Reviews
Water Comfort One-Step Cleanser with Peach Essential Water 8 8
So refreshing Easy to use Smell great Refreshing Hydrate my skin April 8, 2013
Don't forget a moisturizer! As some other reviewers mentioned, this is the perfect cleanser when you're feeling lazy. It's definitely the least high-maintenance product I've ever used with Clarins. The texture of my face is tight after I use this product (and I do moisturize afterward), so this cleanser really is a last-ditch effort. It's very gentle, though; I use it the most in the summer if my face is a little sunburned. No pain. February 20, 2013
Gentle on the face This is a gentle refreshing cleanser, no stinging after use. February 2, 2013
Love it! Great cleanser. It's fresh, it's light, it smells good and it makes me feel good. My face feels clean after application. Much, much better than the One-Step Facial Cleanser with Orange Extract which feels oily. October 12, 2012