Water Comfort One-Step Cleanser with Peach Essential Water
- Skin Type Normal, Dry
- Texture Lotion
- Skin Type: Normal, Dry
- Texture: Lotion
- Age Range: All Ages
- Water Based: FALSE
- Coconut Coconut is the fruit of the coconut palm which grows in tropical regions. The tree's tall, slender trunk is topped by a crown of leaves. The fruit is protected by a large, fibrous shell, and its firm, white flesh and milk are edible. Copra oil is extracted from the fruit and often used in cosmetology to tone and protect skin.
- Rice The origins of rice date back to early Antiquity when it could be found across the immense plains of China, to the marshlands of India and the Persian empire. It is the most widely consumed cereal in the world and is grown in tropical and warm temperate regions for its fruit which is high in starch. In cosmetics, rice – in powder form – helps conceal skin blemishes and the oil obtained from rice bran is used to nourish and soothe the skin.
- Ispaghul Ispaghul is a plant from India and Pakistan. This small, annual plant with raised stems produces floral scapes, which end in cylindrical spikes of white flowers. In traditional medicine in Western Asia, it was used to improve the digestion. Only later was it found to have anti-free radical properties and this is why it is used in cosmetology today.
- Peach The peach has been cultivated since time immemorial in China, where the oldest known texts celebrate its flowers, symbol of renewal and youth. The peach is an energizing, refreshing fruit. In cosmetics, the flesh is used in facial products for its toning, refreshing effect. Peach extract promotes a fresh, smooth, healthy-looking complexion with revitalizing and skin-nourishing ingredients. A specific Clarins active ingredient, peach extract moisturizes,nourishes and tones. It is the product of the association of the liposoluble fractions of the leaves and the fruit.
- Moringa In India, it is known as the “tree of miracles” and in Africa, “nebeday” or “never die tree”. Well-known in tropical and subtropical regions for its nutritive and medicinal properties, moringa has also demonstrated an exceptional ability to clear and purify river water. The peptide extract from moringa seeds is used by Clarins Laboratories for its capacity to encourage the elimination of pollution particles.
Beauty In Your Inbox
Keep in touch with exclusive deals, expert beauty tips, and a first look at new products and services.
Subscribe to the Clarins newsletter now.