YOUR SHOPPING BAG IS EMPTYSHOP NOW
Gentle make-up remover.
Whipped, light pink cleansing foam floats away face make-up, excess sebum, pollutants and grime—leaving even the dullest skin looking luminous, and velvety; feeling comfortable and refreshed. Ultra-gentle to skin.
- Skin Type: All skin types
- Texture: Mousse
- Concern: Brightening & Dark Spots
Product DetailsWhipped, light pink cleansing foam floats away face make-up, excess sebum, pollutants and grime—leaving even the dullest skin looking luminous, and velvety; feeling comfortable and refreshed. Ultra-gentle to skin.
- Spergularia From June to September, the Spergularia's pink flowers blossom on sandy rock areas across Europe, North Africa and Asia. Spergularia grows in abundance thanks to its long, tough root that grows down deeply into the ground to find sufficient water supplies. In North Africa, it is ground into a powder and mixed with olive oil to make a cream that diminishes the visible appearance of freckles. Discover
- Acerola Fruit Acerola is a wild cherry used by the indigenous people in the Amazon. Clarins research has employed this fruit for its unprecedented anti-dark spot action. Acerola Fruit extract helps promote a fair, bright, even skin tone. Discover
- Moringa In India, it is known as the “tree of miracles” and in Africa, “nebeday” or “never die tree”. Well-known in tropical and subtropical regions for its nutritive and medicinal properties, moringa has also demonstrated an exceptional ability to clear and purify river water. The peptide extract from moringa seeds is used by Clarins Laboratories for its capacity to encourage the elimination of pollution particles. Discover
Q&A Questions & Answers
Can I use this every day?