YOUR SHOPPING BAG IS EMPTYSHOP NOW
Youthful-looking eyes are in sight.
Powered by organic harungana, Clarins' all-in-one, anti-aging eye treatment acts on all visible signs of skin-aging—from temple to temple: deep wrinkles, crow's feet, puffiness and dark circles.
- Skin Type: All skin types
- Texture: Cream
- Concern: Anti-Aging, Puffiness & Dark Circles
- Age Range: 50s, 60s
Product DetailsPowered by organic harungana, Clarins' all-in-one, anti-aging eye treatment acts on all visible signs of skin-aging—from temple to temple: deep wrinkles, crow's feet, puffiness and dark circles.
- Harungana A tree with powerful regenerating properties which encourages reforestation by colonizing barren soils in Madagascar and Africa. Since time immemorial it has been used by local communities for its many therapeutic benefits. Its leaves improve liver function and also have antiseptic and healing properties, while the orangey-red sap of the plant is used to soothe skin conditions. Discover
- Albizia Native to South East Asia, Albizia was introduced to Europe in the 18th century by an Italian botanist, who was captivated by the beauty of this delicate tree. Admired for its ornamental qualities, it rapidly spread throughout Europe and America. During the summer, it bears silky feathery flowers earning it the name "silk tree." Clarins uses extract of albizia for its capacity to inhibit glycation – degradation of collagen fibers - and to protect the walls of blood vessels to promote firmness and radiance. Discover
- Guarana The guarana is a plant from the Amazon traditionally grown by the Guarani Indians who regarded it as a sacred plant. According to legend, an Indian who was in despair after losing her son, took out her dead son’s right eye and planted it in the ground. On that spot, a creeper grew which produced a beautiful red fruit with a shiny, black seed inside a white arillus that resembled an eye. Discover
Harungana madagascariensis, Albizia Julibrissin, Paullinia cupana, aesculus_hippocastanum
Q&A Questions & Answers
Can I use this every day?