How to remove makeup without water
Smooth away impurities with a gentle cleansing milk.44 sec. application
Shop the Products
Glowing skin begins with thorough makeup removal—but not all skin types take well to water. Cleansing Milks are refreshing alternatives to rinse-off formulas. Cleanse your face every morning, and right before bed to:
- Free pores of trapped makeup, impurities, excess sebum, pollution and skin-dulling dead cells.
- Reveal a soft, smooth, radiant complexion.
- Prep skin to receive the full benefits of the treatments to follow.
- Clarins +
- Soak a soft cotton pad with Toning Lotion to remove every last trace of cleanser.
- Makeup left on overnight can irritate the skin—resulting in dryness, redness, blemishes, loss of skin tone and premature signs of aging.
Reveal soft, pristine-clean skin
Bring product to skin temperature by warming between palms, so that your skin accepts it instantly.
Use the natural weight of your hands to distribute the product evenly over your face and neck.
Lift off hands
Remove impurities and pollutants. Repeat: 7 times on the face, 7 times on the nose, 5 times on the neck.
Apply Toning Lotion
Slightly pat dry.
Our Expert’s Tip
Don't forget your neck and décolleté – they need some love too!
Denise Barthe, International Training Director
One-Step Facial Cleanser with Orange Extract
Gentle Foaming Cleanser with Cottonseed - Normal or Combination Skin
Cleansing Milk with Alpine Herbs, Moringa - Normal or Dry Skin
Gentle Foaming Cleanser with Tamarind and Purifying Micro-Pearls - Combination or Oily Skin