YOUR SHOPPING BAG IS EMPTYSHOP NOW
- Skin Type: All Skin Types
- Texture: Cream
- Concern: Anti-Aging
- Age Range: 40s
The 1st relaxing anti-aging mask* that helps visibly smooth stress lines and wrinkles, restore firmness, and revive radiance—for younger-looking skin in just 10 minutes!
- Visibly smoothes stress lines
- Visibly minimizes wrinkles
- Visibly firms
- Renews radiance
Relaxation in a Jar
Extra-Firming Mask’s soothing cream-gel texture, delightful mauve color and relaxing, aromatic plant extracts soothe the senses for a wonderful feeling of well-being.
- Banana With its slender silhouette and large, hanging leaves, the banana resembles a tree. However, it is actually a giant grass whose only perennial part is an underground stem (rhizome). Native to South-East Asia, the banana is now found in tropical regions throughout the world. There are several varieties of banana grown for their fruit, which is eaten green or ripe. In traditional medicine, green banana is used externally for its healing properties. Discover
- Lemon thyme Lemon thyme is obtained by crossing wild thyme and common thyme and is distinctive for the strong lemon fragrance of its leaves. It is used as a condiment in cooking. In traditional medicine, it is recommended for treating digestive problems. In cosmetics, studies carried out on lemon thyme extract have revealed its capacity to help prevent skin slackening. Discover
- Acerola Fruit Acerola is a wild cherry used by the indigenous people in the Amazon. Clarins research has employed this fruit for its unprecedented anti-dark spot action. Acerola Fruit extract helps promote a fair, bright, even skin tone. Discover
No less than 30 muscles are activated in your face over 10,000 times per day, putting your skin to the test every time you speak or make an expression. When facial muscles are in use, fibroblasts undergo repeated contractions: they stretch and distort compromising the skin’s structural integrity.
Women Love What They See
89% are satisfied*
- Minimizes signs of stress76% Stress lines
visibly smoothed* 86% Fine lines appear
relaxed; skin smoothed*
- Improves firmness75% Visibly firmer
- Reduces appearance of fatigue86% Face appears
92% Skin looks
*Satisfaction test, 111 women, 2 applications per week for 14 days.
Pressure Point Application Method
Clarins’ exclusive pressure point application method acts on 3 areas of the face—forehead, eye zone and facial contours—to relieve tension in the face, and smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- 1. Prep your skin with a quick, light tapping of fingertips. With the spatula, take two scoops of the mask into your palm and warm between your hands.
- 2. Hold hands up to your face and breathe in deeply to benefit from the relaxing aroma; then apply a thick layer to clean face and neck. Leave on for 7-10 minutes.
- 3. Sitting down with your elbows supported, firmly press product onto your forehead with fingertips for 10 to 15 seconds. Pay particular attention to the brow line, pressing with your pinkies.
- 4. Exert the same pressure to the temples, and then to the cheekbones.
- 5. Rest chin in palms, with your hands joined at the wrists, and cradle your face. Gently massage in any excess product, or remove it using a tissue or cotton pad soaked in Toning Lotion.
My Routine: Bye-Bye Stress Lines
PrepareGentle Refiner Exfoliating Cream
with Microbeads Eliminates dead cells,
smoothes and refines.
Treat1-2 times per week: Extra-Firming Mask Visibly smoothes stress lines,
firms and revives radiance.
Daily: Extra-Firming Day Cream Helps visibly firm, lift
and minimize wrinkles.
Perfecting Touch Fills in fine lines, wrinkles and
Foundation SPF 15 Leaves skin looking firm,
youthful and radiant.