YOUR SHOPPING BAG IS EMPTYSHOP NOW
Sun Protection for Sun-Sensitive Skin
Formulated for sensitive skin, this lightweight cream helps prevent irritation and redness while protecting skin against harmful UVA and UVB rays. This sun protection product contains Phyto-Sunactyl 2 Complex promotes a more even tan by providing reinforced protection to preserve your skin's youth and beauty. Offers SPF 30.
- Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, Oily
- Texture: Cream
- Concern: SPF 30
Product DetailsFormulated for sensitive skin, this lightweight cream helps prevent irritation and redness while protecting skin against harmful UVA and UVB rays. This sun protection product contains Phyto-Sunactyl 2 Complex promotes a more even tan by providing reinforced protection to preserve your skin's youth and beauty. Offers SPF 30.
- Kiwi fruit The kiwi is an Asian shrub that has been cultivated in France since the Seventies. It was the New Zealanders who named it after their national bird. The oblong fruit has slightly acid green flesh and contains an extraordinary number of vitamins. Also known as the fruit of 7 vitamins, it is the richest in vitamins C & E and possesses the highest concentration of nutrients. Discover
- Aloe vera Widely cultivated in tropical regions, the use of aloe vera can be dated back to Ancient Egypt. It is said that Cleopatra attributed the secret of her legendary beauty to the plant. Since then, research carried out on the gel obtained from the heart of the aloe leaf has revealed the presence of softening, moisturizing and regenerating compounds. In the medical field, aloe is used externally to stimulate the circulation and encourage healing. Discover
- Olive Tree The olive tree is a native of the Mediterranean countries and has been used for a long time for its therapeutic properties. The olive is a sacred tree. For many years the oil and leaves were used to make a cream for the athletes and wrestlers of ancient Greece and Rome. The leaves have a healing and toning action on the skin that is widely used in cosmetics. Vegetal perhydrosqualene is derived from the olive. Extremely moisturizing, it is similar to the lipids in the skin. Discover
- Baobab According to legend, God pulled the baobab out of Heaven and replanted it on Earth upside down because it was too proud... And indeed the tree does appear « upside down » with its large, swollen trunk topped by gnarled branches that resemble enormous roots. The baobab is an emblematic tree of sub-saharan Africa and like the shea, is also known as the « tree of life ». It stands out for its enormous size, incredible lifespan (some claim around 5,000 years) and multiple uses and benefits. Discover
Actinidia chinensis, Aloe vera, Cassia alata, Olea europaea, Platanus occidentalis, Adansonia digitata
Q&A Questions & Answers
Can I use this every day?