YOUR SHOPPING BAG IS EMPTYSHOP NOW
Energizing anti-aging lotion for maturing skin.
A quick pick-me-up for tired skin weakened by the natural aging process, this energizing anti-aging lotion—with gently exfoliating Hibiscus Flower acids and replenishing Harungana extract—visibly smoothes, refines pores, softens skin and revives radiance. Add it to your skincare routine to prep for the treatments that follow.
- Skin Type: All Skin Types
- Concern: Anti-Aging
- Age Range: 50s
Product DetailsA quick pick-me-up for tired skin weakened by the natural aging process, this energizing anti-aging lotion—with gently exfoliating Hibiscus Flower acids and replenishing Harungana extract—visibly smoothes, refines pores, softens skin and revives radiance. Add it to your skincare routine to prep for the treatments that follow.
- Hibiscus Hibiscus is a tropical plant that has been known and used for a very long time. Australian aborigines consumed it and used its fibres to make bags and hunting nets. Its fruit were used to fight cough and dress wounds. The proteins extracted from its seeds have exceptional re-energizing moisturizing cosmetic properties. Discover
- Green Coffee Green Coffee is the name given to the two seeds produced by the mature fruit of the Coffea (Coffee tree), a shrub cultivated across subtropical regions of the world and whose "robusta" variety is particularly rich in Caffeine. The legend of the Coffee tree dates back to Medieval times. It tells of a Yemeni shepherd whose goats had been running off more than usual, who noticed they had been eating the seeds of a mysterious small tree. The shepherd was curious, prepared an infusion with the seeds and discovered a delicately flavoured, invigorating drink that would eventually come to be known all over the world as coffee. Green Coffee extract is obtained from the seeds which are dried in the sun then lightly grilled. This very simple process effectively preserves the plant's active molecules and its highly stimulating action in the field of cosmetics. Discover
- Ginseng A marvellous plant originally from Asia, Ginseng has been grown for centuries in China. Its root, called the flower of life is characteristic of having a vague human shape. The Chinese claim it has universal stimulating qualities which preserve youthfulness. Ginseng has a general stimulating action on the body and contains a large number of nutrients, notably vitamins. Ginseng extract is one of the ingredients in Clarins patented Anti-Pollution Complex. Discover
- Oat Used for centuries for food and by herbalists, oat has become extremely popular since research revealed its high content of vitamins and minerals. In cosmetics, oat helps to moisturize and soften the skin, while the sugars from the grain have extreme firming powers for an immediate smoothing effect. Discover
- Harungana A tree with powerful regenerating properties which encourages reforestation by colonizing barren soils in Madagascar and Africa. Since time immemorial it has been used by local communities for its many therapeutic benefits. Its leaves improve liver function and also have antiseptic and healing properties, while the orangey-red sap of the plant is used to soothe skin conditions. Discover
Q&A Questions & Answers
Can I use this every day?